News: Welcome to KittyKat's fan Community, where all fans of all communities are welcome. We mainly focus on some of my likes, but I am willing to expand. Just give me a shout if you think of something to add!

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kitty Kat  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Kitty Kat

• Gamer Girl
  • Administrator
  • Noob
  • Not all those who wander are lost
    • View Profile
    • Wandering Star Resource
  • Favorite fandom: Tomb Raider
  • Favorite Artist: Disturbed
Kitty Kat
« on: March 20, 2017, 04:28:38 PM »

Hello everyone, I am you're admin Kitty Kat. I'd like to welcome all of y'all to my website. I hope you enjoy the forums. If there is a topic you would like me to add a forum for please feel free to let me know. I do want to let y'all know that posting personal photos as avatars or signatures as I have is not allowed. The only reason I have done so is because I am 25 and I have countless YouTube videos in which my face is exposed. Plus I am the admin and I have no problem with it. But to protect my members I would prefer you do not. How ever if you are of age there's not much I can do to stop you. Post at your discretion.

I don't need to post too much of myself as you can get all the info about me through my videos and website. But I am a huge fan of Disturbed, Tomb Raider and Supernatual. That is why this forum is centered around these subjects. However, I am open to new ideas. If you would like me to add one all you need to do is ask.